Become a Richer Health Certified Nutrition + Detox Coach Join this 3-month comprehensive program in orthomolecular nutritional healing. The Eat Real to Heal lifestyle teachings
Become a Richer Health Certified Nutrition + Detox Coach
Join this 3-month comprehensive program in orthomolecular nutritional healing. The Eat Real to Heal lifestyle teachings are designed to kickstart healing from any debilitating disease. Once graduated, you’ll use your new-found skills and knowledge as a Richer Health Nutrition + Detox Coach to help your community reverse chronic, degenerative diseases.
“Learn the skills & gain the knowledge to improve your community’s health and fight against growing rates of cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases.”
- No degree necessary – just a passion for health, the environment and wellness
- Flexible around your current career – study in your own time
- Kicks off with a 2-day weekend of engaging instruction, practical experience and personalized guidance
- Learn the art and science of nutritional medicine, detoxification, the nature of disease and it’s progression, and about the body’s innate self-healing mechanisms
- In 12 weeks, you’ll discover the practical and theoretical skills to launch a new health and wellness business or join the Richer Health Consulting Team
- The 2-day kick-off weekend is compulsory. Students need to attend in person.
- In order to be eligible for certification, students must be present in person or online (Skype) for at least 80% of the meet-ups and final exam.
Dates and times of the 2-day kick-off weekend, meet-ups, and final exam below.
Start your career Educating and empowering others to take charge of their health so they can begin to prevent, arrest, reverse and heal themselves from their chronic degenerative diseases.
- Early Birds: sign up before December 21st, 2018: C$1500
- Sign up after December 21st, 2018: C$1999
What to expect:
- A complimentary 2-day kick off weekend where you will learn necessary, practical skills to be able to apply the Eat Real to Heal nutritional therapy and work with clients (teacher: Nicolette Richer)
- Life long access to the RH Nutrition + Detox course material
- Life long access to the online Eat Real to Heal program
- Follow the Eat Real to Heal protocol for at least 2 weeks
- Learn about the history of current medical cancer and chronic disease treatments
- The 17 leading causes of death in North America and how plant-based whole-food eating can reduce those rates
- Learn how to search for, read, skim through, and interpret reliable scientific research articles
- Learn how to easily digest principles of biology, biochemistry and anatomy and physiology
- Learn the difference between fads, diets and healthy lifestyle choices
- Learn how to start your own business
- Learn different coaching techniques so you can adjust your coaching style to any client
- Learn how to teach clients to eat to beat cancer and chronic disease
- Learn how to live toxin free beyond food/diet
- Learn disease fighting (anti-angiogenic) meal planning skills
- Learn how to set up and work with/alongside a whole health team
- Learn different techniques to cope with stress and detoxify beyond food
- Learn learn how to create a toxic-free environment beyond a clean and resilient body
- Learn how to develop your own clients’ success stories and get testimonials
What you’ll do:
- recommended books to read
- documentaries and films to watch
- podcasts to listen to
- Health consult with Nicolette Richer to learn about initial and follow-up consults
- Do 12 case studies
- Be an active member of the private Facebook group, showing your critical thinking and communication skills
- Personal project on a subject of your own choice to gain a deeper understanding and become a skilled, hands on health practitioner; write a paper and organize a presentation which you’ll present at the Trainers’ Talk event
- Written, open book exam followed by a group discussion and personal feedback
I signed up for the Nutrition + Detox Certification Course hoping it would open up a new area of learning for me – and it certainly did. The course content and assigned “homework” has opened my eyes to disturbing issues within our food industry and health care system and has motivated me to begin what I hope is a lifelong journey into harnessing the power of food to keep my family and loved ones healthy. I would recommend the course to everyone, from moms like me looking for ways to raise healthy kids and benefit our local communities to certified nutritionists looking for a specialty protocol like this one to add to their toolbox.
– Kevani M. Nutrition+Detox Coach
The next Richer Health Nutrition + Detox Course starts Saturday, January 19-20th, 2019
2-DAY KICK-OFF WEEKEND:
- Saturday, Jan 19th, 2019
- Sunday, Jan 20th, 2019
Includes: lunch, juice and snacks on both days. All day access to filtered water, organic tea and/or coffee. Upon starting the 2-day weekend you will receive an outline of the course on paper, a diary/planner, and detox-kit.
MEET UPS & FINAL EXAM:
- Meet Up 1: Jan 30th, 2019
- Meet Up 2: Feb13th, 2019
- Meet Up 3: Mar 6th, 2019
- Meet Up 4: Mar 20th, 2019
- Meet Up 5 (Presentations): Apr 3rd, 2019
- Meet Up 6 (Final Exam): Apr 10th, 2019 (Spring Break)
Location: Kick off Retreat takes place at the Richer Health Retreat Centre, Pemberton. Meet Ups are via Skype from 5:30pm – 8:30pm PST unless stated otherwise.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for certification, trainees must be present in person or via Skype for at least 80% of the meet-ups of the training. If this is not possible, you are welcome to join the missed Meet-Ups during the next Train the Trainer course and receive your certification upon completing the missed workshop(s)
19 (Saturday) 9:30 am - 20 (Sunday) 5:30 pm
Richer Health Retreat Centre
1428 Collins Road