train the trainer course A COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM IN ORTHOMOLECULAR AND NUTRITIONAL HEALING TO BECOME A NUTRITIONAL EDUCATOR Learn the skills to improve your community's health and fight against growing rates of cancer
train the trainer course
A COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM IN ORTHOMOLECULAR AND NUTRITIONAL HEALING TO BECOME A NUTRITIONAL EDUCATOR
Learn the skills to improve your community’s health and fight against growing rates of cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases.
- No degree necessary – just a passion for health and wellness
- Flexible around your current career – study in your own time
- Kicks off with a 2-day weekend course of engaging instruction, practical experience and personalized guidance
- Learn the art and science of nutritional medicine, detoxification, the nature of disease and it’s progression, and about the body’s innate self-healing mechanisms
- In just 12 weeks, you’ll discover the practical and theoretical skills to launch a new health and wellness business or join the Richer Health Consulting Team
- The TTT kick-off workshop weekend is compulsory. Trainees need to attend this 2-day workshop in person.
- In order to be eligible for certification, trainees must be present in person or online (Skype) for at least 80% of the meet-ups of the training.
– Dates and times of kick-off 2-day weekend, meet-ups and final exam can be found here –
START YOUR CAREER EDUCATING AND EMPOWERING OTHERS TO TAKE CHARGE OF THEIR HEALTH SO THEY CAN BEGIN TO PREVENT, ARREST, REVERSE AND HEAL THEMSELVES FROM THEIR CHRONIC DEGENERATIVE DISEASES.
- Early Birds – sign up before Sept 1st, 2018: C$1250
- Sign up on Sept 1st, 2018 or later: C$1500
8 (Saturday) 9:30 am - 9 (Sunday) 5:30 pm
Richer Health Retreat Centre
1428 Collins Road