Plant-Based SOS-Free Chef Course
Learn the art and science of preparing nutritious and delicious foods that would actually reverse the leading causes of chronic diseases.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO:
REVERSE CHRONIC DISEASE
COOK TO MAXIMIZE
MENU PLAN FOR
REBUILD OUR BODIES
ONE MEAL AT A TIME
Food has the ability to heal the body or harm the body
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Food has the ability to heal the body or harm the body. We are on a mission to educate Chefsacross the globe to promote health and healing through the foods they prepare and serve in their cafes and restaurants.
We teach new culinary standards that are in line with evidence-based medicine and Canadian food guidelines that call for healthier foods, that are unrefined, whole, plant-based, etc. Foods that heal.
This 3-month immersion will teach you and your team the science behind food and what makes it truly healthy so that it has the power to reverse chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and cholesterol, autoimmune disorders, chronic pain, infertility, mental health, and other degenerative conditions
HI, IM NICOLETTE.
PLANT-BASED NUTRITION, WELLNESS, AND REGENERATION.
Nicolette Richer is a Regenerative Medicine Educator, entrepreneur, author, Doctoral student, and speaker. She is a savvy wellness facilitator and a renowned environmental and sustainability expert, with an insatiable desire to learn and educate. Nicolette transforms people with chronic disease or cancer into conquerors of their condition through nutrition. Nicolette speaks regularly to captivated audiences about healing cancer + chronic disease through nutrition and detoxification.
- 15+ years as a Regenerative Medicine Health Educator
- Founder and CEO of The Green Moustache Juice Co. Inc.
- Founder and CEO of Richer Health, Sea to Sky Thrivers Society the – Richer Health Nutrition + Detox Wellness Centre
- Doctoral student studying the connection between the microbiome and obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, and mental health. Research project will explore the arresting and reversal of Type 2 Diabetes and depression in Canadian Indigenous communities using traditional plant-based whole-foods and medicinal plants, orthomolecular medicine, and culturally related community support systems.
- 10+ years as a speaker, including a TEDx talk and Dragons’ Den appearance.
- Certified Max Gerson Health Trainer